“Effective cyber risk management is no longer optional – it’s essential,” said Donavan Burgess, senior vice president and underwriter of digital assets, cyber and professional lines at Relm. “As cyber threats continue to evolve, our policyholders must stay one step ahead to protect their businesses and reputation. That’s why we’re proud to announce the addition of NetDiligence’s eRiskHub to our comprehensive cyber risk policy. With its up-to-the-minute data and powerful educational tools, eRiskHub empowers our policyholders to understand and manage their unique cyber risk exposures, develop a robust cyber readiness plan, and minimize the devastating impact of a breach.”
“Our team and our solutions are dedicated to making cyber risk management easier for everyone involved in the process of mitigating modern-day cyber risk,” said Mark Greisiger, president and CEO of NetDiligence. “From policyholders to cyber insurance professionals, the eRiskHub portal helps those at the forefront of cyber defense to stay razor-sharp as the cyber threat landscape evolves.”
Read next: Crypto insurer launches world-first reinsurance business
The eRiskHub platform offers a wide range of both proactive and reactive information, education and services. The platform is specifically designed for the prevention, reporting and recovery of losses caused by cyber incidents. Under the new partnership, Relm policyholders will have access to features including:
- Incident response guidance: provides suggested steps to take following a cyber incident and access to the breach response team
- News and learning center: includes best-practice articles, white papers, webinars, cyber risk stories, security and compliance logs, and risk management events
- Risk manager tools: cost calculators, policy templates, a guide to state breach notification laws, and free self-assessment designed to help policyholders manage their cyber risk
- eRisk resources: free online security training courses and a directory to quickly find external resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach disciplines
- Mobile-friendly platform: the portal can be accessed from desktops, tablets and mobile devices
“Resources like the eRiskHub will be crucial moving forward as insurers like Relm strive to continually educate policyholders about the risks their organizations face,” Greisiger said.
Have something to say about this story? Let us know in the comments below.